Monday, April 24, 2006

There is Something Wrong With Everything

Blogspot is offered through Google which collects information for the government on citizens of concern. This does not bother me because I am above reproach and a I must admit curious as to when they are going to visit me to offer me some sort of assignment to help save the world. I'm hope there is danger, dames and intrigue involved and at the end of my service, a generous cash gift.
What bothers me is I can not post a picture, my roof leaks, my jib sheet needs replaced, gas prices are high, dogs still love me but cats remain indifferent, my yard needs cut, my trees need trimmed, my bills need paid, my coffee maker is slow , I drink to much bad coffee, my sink is filthy, my house is filthy, my Latin is not up to par, myspelin is bad, my grammer is worser and I am always in a hurry. Dang I wish I had a picture to spiche this post up with, life if filled with trials but does it have to be this trying? Good Luck JW

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM , Blogger emmapeelDallas said...

I linked here from Erin and I'm so glad I did. You are a HOOT...and I can relate to too much of this post.

I'll be back.

Judi

 
At 3:47 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Thanks emapeeldallas I'll give your site a visit soon. Thanks again. JW

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home