Sunday, November 30, 2008

Easy Pizza Omelet No Kidding






First of all to make an over size pizza really is not that tricky you just tilt the oven. Then you eat what you can and then refrigerate the rest. Be sure to eat enough so you do not have to tilt your fridge to accommodate the leftover za.
In the morning crack some eggs in a bowl, scrape of the toppings of your pizza and you know what you have the makings of a great omelet.You cook it and stuff, or is that a scrambled egg pizza? So you maybe you fold over the eggs onto the pizza scrapings, at any rate its pretty darn good.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 8:13 AM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

I think if you fold the pizza over the eggs it would be Crepes diGiorno.

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Zen: Yes I think you are correct. However this is an Atkins diet frindly recipe so you scrape of the toppings leaving the carbs behinde. Atkins all the way, this is why I prefer beer that is brewed from fermented meat and meat by products.

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

There is something to that Atkins diet--mankind spent hundreds of millenia in the Hunter/Gatherer Period and things like bread and beer are relatively recent inventions that I am not sure we have the full genetic capability of digesting.

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Dairy as well, until we evolve I'm sticking to meat by products.

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

The Geico Cavemen often go out for fondue, but I question whether real cavemen had something like cheese.

Anything that you have to stop and make, like beer or cheese, was unheard of in the hunter/gatherer period.

I am starting to think that Geico took great artistic license in the development of the Cavemen. I don't think they played tennis or wore Izod shirts either.

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger Cléa said...

Good idea if I ever have any left over pizza. I enjoy a good omelette.

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger Toby said...

I made one just like that. Silly me.

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

clea:Trust me you will not be sorry. Let me know how it goes I have not tried this recipe yet.

Toby: There is no shame in Pizzas or Omelets or everything in between.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home