Thursday, November 20, 2008

This is Lada Niva


1980 Lada Niva THE car! Priced to sell! - $1000 (UCF)
Reply to: sale-927165771@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-20, 2:02PM EST

Craigs list does have some bargains, not PC is part of the deal on some occasions.

This is Lada Niva. This is The Car. It has four wheels, engine, body and boot. It doesn't have electric windows or climate control or side airbags or automatic gearbox or any other pussy-whipped shit they put into cars nowodays. You know what you get instead when you buy it? A fucking 21 piece toolkit. Do you have a toolkit for your shitty car? Fuck no, because you're a faggot who doesn't even know how his car works. And even if you do, you couldn't fix shit since ninety percent of it is electronics.
Lada Niva is a real fucking car, car which you can repair yourself, for real drivers who know their shit. It's being made by Russians so you know this is so robust it will work after a goddamn nuclear war, and it's been road-tested on fucking syberia, while your worthless japshit has been tested in a country which doesn't know what fucking snow is. You know what temperatures there are in winter in Russia? So low that people have to drink a liter of vodka daily or they freeze to fucking death.
Oh sure, it's not as pretty as your overpriced piece of shit, and it's a good fucking thing. You probably wash your eurotrash every goddamn week. I could punch a side window and fix it with cardboard and duct tape and you'd barely notice any fucking difference. And the more mud I get on it, the sexier it fucking looks.

And if you'll try to overtake me, I'll just push you into the ditch, bitch. Then I'll fix my car for a price of two chickens while you spend half a year worth of salary to replace a fucking door.

This car is so bad ass it was imported by pirates (I'm actually dead serious about that, got it at a government seized property auction).

$1000 firm.

6 Comments:

At 6:06 PM , Blogger The Fool said...

You bet...and a Russian Ural motorcycle with a side-hack, too!

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger damnsle said...

I'd buy the car just for the tool kit. I like a good tool kit.

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

the Fool: My Kinddom for a Russian Ural Motorcycle with a side-hack!

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

damnsle: I have so many tool kits, I cant help myself its a sickness.

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

I lived next to East LA in the Eighties: So I have seen a Lotta Novas.

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

zen: I see thats back when you were living the Lava Niva Loca.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home