Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Think Dougie Lampkin Has Worked on His Skills

I think I added a live link of a fun video whic rates PG on My Mules rating system, in fact it rates even less than PG, maybe just a G, or...Never mind, the subject of this link is based on an obscure motorcycle related discipline known as Trials Riding.
Trials requires great balance and a bike that weighs in at around 160lbs. It is amazing to watch what these people can do on a Trials bike, not to mention the Mountain Biker's who do some very impossible tricks without the motor.
I have been practicing riding a friends Trials bike and to tell you the truth just trying to learn the new discipline is not easy,if I can last twenty minutes riding around obstacles and practicing balance I am happy and my poor body is like rubber or jelly.Odd but true, this is a difficult type of riding but will I hope help me in my trail rides, its proven to help many world champions so maybe this was what was binding me to the surly bonds of mediocrity in trail riding and soon I will blossom and become a world class champion in my own...eyes
At this point what more can I ask? Peace Trials JW
Doug Lampkin

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

I wish he was my Domino's Pizza Delivery Guy.

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Toby said...

A bunch of deer hunters on enduros will bring peace. I guarantee it.

On my way home a few weeks ago from my bro's way up in the great north woods, I saw a van full of Amish people. I slowed down to get a pic, but the driver was on to me and kept slowing down even more. The driver looked like he was just doing a job.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home