Monday, June 16, 2008

I only Ask Questions


I read somewhere recently that we are trying to elect a new president of the United States.
When I read this article, (don't ask me where,I already forgot) I questioned the entire system of government.I suppose I will start a new paragraph to address this subject, because it seems like the right thing to do.
I used good judgment I feel better in this paragraph, kinda comfy in this new paragraph I must admit.So with this thought I think I will start a new paragraph to reinforce the positive vibes I am feeling from this new paragraph.
So its true I do feel better. I guess the questions I have are as follows until I fall asleep or loose train of thought (racing thoughts are a real pain).

1: Does anyone recognize that democracy is soon to be replaced by corporations?

2: Does anyone feel as if the homogenization of the world is a gift from the corporations?

3: Does anyone feel that big brother is the product of conglomerates?

4: Does anyone feel there is a solution to this?

5: Soma is in the works, watch the pharmaceutical ads on the tube. Soon we will all be prescribed "Soma" and then it will all be good?

6: What can we do to protect the people for the people?

7: Finally why has my sense of smell gone south?

Thank you for your patience and soon I will have an appropriate photo to accompany this post. Kind Regards JW

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 6:37 PM , Blogger Mom! Toilets blogged! said...

This is an appropriate photo for this post, readers should study it carefully.
Mom!

 
At 11:09 PM , Blogger The Fool said...

Democracy is soon to be replaced by corporations? Democracy is a notion that has never been achieved...we are a republic...a corporate republic.

Pass the Soma.

And you're right. Starting a new paragraph does make one feel better.

Now I'm fine. What were we talking about? Is there a new product? Where can I get one?

 
At 5:04 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

mom:You are correct sir!

the fool: Yes, corporate republic.

Yes, new paragraphs are very therapeutic.

I am out of Soma so I have to rely on paragraph therapy.

Now where was I? Besides feeling really great I don't know whats

 
At 6:43 AM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

That picture is wrong on so many levels--I don't know where to begin (loving it.)

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Zen:I find the picture to be more creative and required more talent than say for example the Piss Christ photo taken by Andres Serrano,which he won a $15,000 award from the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art's.
The original drawing is hanging in my brother in-laws music room.He has been friends with the artist for years.The artist I have met and chatted with on many occasions, he is a nice guy,he is a good son, helps his mother takes her places for entertainment,works two jobs etc.
I have not heard a bad word spoken of him, now his mouth can sometimes run unedited which can offend some people but me I don't really fall under this category.
I do not think he has had much success in the art field, he did have a gallery showing a few years ago according to my sister and bra in-law.My bra-in-law calls me his brother which I do the same but need to clarify that my sister did not marry my blood brother.Ok, back to the showing, apparently by the time bro and sis showed up all the pictures where off the wall and sitting on the floor facing the wall.So many patrons where offended that this drastic measure was taken, but the party did continue...I don't think Indiana is the place for introducing this style of vision.

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Cléa said...

You mean there's an election going on? Where have I been...

The pic can be interpreted on so many levels. I won't even attempt it!

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger ~d said...

...have you missed me?
~d ♥♥♥ JWW

 
At 3:40 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

clea: Yes, I read another article about some sort of election, I thought it was a joke but the US is putting a new president in office.As for the artwork, if I may paraphrase Churchill, Ours is not to reason why especially if it makes your head hurt.

~d:Like a boat would miss its hull! Welcome back to the blog waves.

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

After Indiana allowed Steven Tyler to change the words to the national anthem from "Home of the Brave" to "Home of the Indianapolis 500," I feel that quibbling about the artistic merits of Yertle the Turtle, a pirate with what appears to be a horridly deformed choadlike appendage, and Bambi pulling a train on a flapper is just--well, just nitpicking.

One day this work will probably hang in the Louvre--if the French can get past the fact that they aren't all lining up to EAT HER OUT.

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

zen: The devil is in the details, if I had taken a clearer photo not through glass with a hand held digital you would see that the pirates appendage has a dead chicken tied to it. A chicken is a chicken is a chicken. I am a 15 minute commute to the Indy Speedway and I did not know about the Steven Tyler incident. Odd

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home