Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Errol Flynn Fighting Spanish Man in Diaper



Well after studying my stats I recognize my audience and for this one post I shall cater to them. How long I choose to do the song and dance for the audience will be short lived, but for now I feel compelled to give my audience their day. I had another picture I saw of the 1935 classic movie Captain Blood, I could have titled it Captain Blood in Knee High Leather Boots. So now I will look at my internet searches and do an independent study on how many people really are looking for this kind of stuff. With my math ability's and spirit of exaggeration I am certain the results will be deeply disturbing. Thank you for your patience and support in my quest for the truth about what goes on in peoples tickers. JW

7 Comments:

At 10:10 PM , Blogger The Fool said...

Where's that boy's momma? His diaper needs changing. It must be a reaction to the sword thrusts. Jeebers...try saying the sword thrusts ten times fast. You'll get lockjaw.

 
At 1:39 AM , Blogger Helen Mansfield said...

The Spainaird has a chamber pot on his head.

 
At 4:19 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

the fool: I could almost say the sword thrusts twice. A diaper before battle, not a bad idea although chaffing while in retreat might prove an issue.

helen: This would explain the diaper.The poor Spainaird probably spent all morning walking around asking ship mates "have you seen my chamber pot"? so being ever resourceful he made a diaper out of an old skirt.

 
At 1:17 PM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Those Extreme Tracker things scare me: I always get searches like, "Midget Tranny Long Dickie Suck" and stuff like that.

I start thinking to myself, that's what I am drawing in? A sick illiterate from Cambodia??

I mean, I never get searches like, "Sartre and the expression of free will," or any highbrow shit like that...

Having said that, if Cortez had had access to Depends®, we would be speaking Spanish right now.

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger Toby said...

It is all coincidence that I just did the same thing. But the blood is in full technicolor. Stick that in your site meter and smoke it.

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger Mom! Toilets blogged! said...

I know one thing, I fight like hell when they try to put a diaper on me.

I know another thing, that after I fill said diaper, the nurses fight like hell over who is going to have to empty it.

Who would have thought the word "Diaper" would have been the proverbial fighting words?

Mom!

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger Cléa said...

My coffee hadn't kicked in yet, so I read your last sentence as "my quest for the truth about what goes on in peoples" knickers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home