Thursday, May 15, 2008

From the Archives Cause I Got Nuthin'


Photo Taken At Troy Lee Designs Retail Store

I'm no Ed Beagly but I do think we should look at some alternative fuels in this time of crisis. Doing my part I just purchased this alternative fuel car from my local Caddy dealer. I discovered after it was to late that I was the alternative fuel! Not only that but the thing was not air-conditioned as promised and the power steering, again that was left to me... I was the power! Geez, snake oil never really goes out of fashion, it just changes clothes. Had I only knowed. Buyer beware. JW

6 Comments:

At 5:19 AM , Blogger Lee Ann said...

That is really cool! I would love to ride on that.
Have a great weekend!
~xo
Lee Ann

 
At 6:03 AM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Looks like what a prepubescent Elvis Presley would drive.

 
At 6:44 AM , Blogger Toby said...

Yabba Dabba Doo!

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger Cléa said...

At least it's a nice colour!

 
At 5:54 PM , Blogger SleekPelt said...

I've been in that store, Josh, but I don't remember that vehicle. Somebody must've had it out for a spin. I did bump into Gavin Trippe while I was there, though.

 
At 4:08 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

lee ann: Had a great weekend, thanks.

zen: I don't think it would have handled well on dirt roads, or paved for that matter. Yes it does look like something the king would take a shine to...

toby:Yep, thats how Fred won Wilmas heart.

clea:It is a nice colour, I hate mean colours.

sleek: I think this was a modified Super Bike from Wide World of Sports days, Gavin would know. I would wager he had plenty of stories.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home