Friday, October 20, 2006

Live to Trepan Trepan to Live


Most fads I ignore or don't notice to begin with, somehow I studied Trepanning when it was popular a few years ago. The theory is that you are born and have the soft spot on the top of your head which then as you grow older grows shut. What the pioneer trepaners were doing was trying to recapture the minds of their youth, the excitement, creativity and what other shit goes along with not knowing anything. By drilling a hole in your head you relieve the pressure and your brain is flooded with blood flow, blood flow equals vitality etc. So I was bored tonight , was digging through my tool box looking for a box wrench to beat my dryer with ( it makes noise and I want it to stop) and I came upon a surgeons drill used for drilling burr holes in skulls and such. Since they only use it once it was in like new condition. I dug out a big bit from my collection cause If I am going to drill a hole in my skull I am going to make it worth my time.
Results: I still feel the same, I ...where was I ...yes looking for a ball cap to hide the hole in my forehead...I ...not make difference...ellipses etc. Don’t to dis it work bad. not work it not work. I repeat do not drill a hoe in yo head.Peace Trails JW

9 Comments:

At 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll not be drilling holes into my head today then Josh. Thanks for the advice, dude.

 
At 2:22 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

winters: yor nme minds me ov my fvrite sesn sping.

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger Roxi said...

if you get a hole drilled in your head andyour blonde does that mean you die?

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

roxi: no but the ding will be audible.

 
At 12:22 PM , Blogger JBoombostick said...

Hey their, that is a pretty nifty drill. If you drill deep enough into your skull can it double as change purse?

 
At 6:43 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Bos: Dont give McDougal any ideas, he already took advantage of the incident where the ...somebody cut out my intestines when I was but a wee lad and sold them on the black market then I was a drug mule, and then McDougal resuced me and then I was doing the same thing all over again except for his people, which are not the type you get to know because you realize if they are working on the campaign its like lifes pink slip...Yes my insides are full of drugs and gray market items running the gambit...I go bed now. JW

 
At 3:37 AM , Blogger Toby said...

One can never have too many holes in their head

 
At 3:51 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Toby: Great research!

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger Toby said...

I work with archives

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home