Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Day After

Well I left home with a full day pack full of goodies to get me by for the few days Erin had full rein over my blog.
I came home sans the backpack, clothes and a little bit of dignity. I am unsure who these people are but if they are friends of Erin the must be nice.
The house was in shambles, my fridges was hanging on the hinges with an old box of baking soda and a few ketchup packets from Burger Chef sticking to the shelf. My Crock pot was covered with a green muck and the electrical cord had been cut off, their was a old bottle of Kaulua with the top broken off and a fork stuck in the dried syrup at the bottom, you could see fork tracks in the dried gook. My only utensil in the house! Short the strangers, just a different class than I am used to, the house was just as I left it! Thanks Erin for your time and recipe. Now I have to find my self a wrap, its cool this time of year. Kind Regards JWW

PS: Could I have my fish and whistle back?

16 Comments:

At 8:55 AM , Blogger Toby said...

Did you ever make it to my neck of the woods? My house has been a flop lately and everyone looks the same to me.

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

toby the last few days have been kind of a blurrrr. Do you live on a mountain drink shine and shoot at revenuers? This seems familiar.

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Crabby said...

That wasn't Toby. That was me. The shooting part. Toby did the drinking. he can't shoot for crap after a couple swigs of shine.

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

CC: Its all coming back to me...not!

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger JBoombostick said...

was all the furniture nailed to the ceiling?

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

bos: Furniture?

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger Toby said...

The Smokies or the Sierra Nevada? Sierra Nevada makes beer.

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

Come to the river at dawn. Bring woolens, a skin of wine.

I will await you, swathed in silk the color of the sun at its last hour on the longest day of the year.

The texture of bread. The odor of the human condition. The sound of memories.

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger Vote McDougal said...

I liked this blog better with a lady's touch.

Then again, I like everything better when I am being touched by a lady.

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

toby: must have been the Smokies, Blue Ridge or some such, I have ken in the Carolinas so I rekon them mountians. Although give me a good beer in the Sierras and...

Erin: You can say that again! Please...

Friends: I know...Not so much so that I'm going to visit Denmark for the big change but just cause I know, a womans touch and or the touch of a woman.

 
At 3:32 AM , Blogger Friends of McDougal said...

Hey, that's fiberglass caveman. He's on our bus!

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Toby said...

How does Ken feel about that?

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

toby: Ken is out of the family for bad touching kin.

 
At 11:43 PM , Blogger Mone said...

I think they put the fish on my appple trees. Thats why there are suddendly so many cats over at my place :)

 
At 4:17 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Mone! Send me my fish I will pay you back, I miss the little feller.

 
At 2:27 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Nobody is here, I mean nobdy, so dont ask!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home