Sunday, May 07, 2006

Trailrider.com and stuff

This is the third incarnation of this post this time I am just posting a picture to clearly illustrate to you that I am looking for input and I'm all ears. I promise not to give you any lip. 5/10/05
Due popular demand I am just posting the link so as to keep the mob at bay.

Why post a link when you can post the entire home page, or at least this is my effort. This is a brand spanking new web site I will take major credit for anything that makes me look good on the site and will credit "Mom!Toliets blogged" for anything that could be deemed dreadful. I ask ya your thoughts constructive criticism or praise. Ok, I did not the design site or content but I am hoping to garner some ideas from my friends who have suffered through my blog blunders.
I ask because I have difficulty looking at the site with an objective eye, it is to familiar and such. A good friend of mine put the site together for a good friend of mine and his and such. It even has Roscoe posting! (Hell he wont even post on his own site) So I think we are on to something, if someone would tell me what it is that would be cool.

www.trailrider.com

18 Comments:

At 5:17 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

I think if you hit "home" it will take you to the home page. I wonder at times why people do not address me as web master...

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger jungle jane said...

ow! ow! ow!

the site does look fantastic Josh...just not on your blog:-)

 
At 3:05 AM , Blogger Mone said...

I was getting confused at the first sight, Josh...

 
At 6:17 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Jane: A cruel post, so I just posted the link, I beg your forgiveness.

Mone: I hope you are not affected to bad, I changed the post to be a little easier on the eye.

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Cappy: What better to boost moral than to stage races while drifting in the doldrums? Clear the decks and if anyone is kilt, more grog for the crew. Its a race of attrition, gleen the excess crew so you don't end up drawing lots as to who's goin to be eatin' !

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger jungle jane said...

deep breaths...deep breaths.

Oh thank you Josh - you are now back to being my favorite again. Phew:-)

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

JJ: I sense that a lack of balance hurts you, so I will try not to do that to you again, it was cruel and thoughtless. It feels good to be back on top!

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger Mone said...

Yeah, its a lot better to look at now!

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger Pixie Sprinkle said...

Roscoe said he did all the work Josh. He said you just sat about eating pancakes.

 
At 6:27 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Mone: Thankee

Pixie: Roscoe said what? Hmmm...I must smite the liar!

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Le: Thanks for your time, I hate to take away from each moment you have in your life...Wait your dead...Thanks for the props you dead chemist you...

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Crabby said...

Looks good to me. But then........ anytime you can get Roscoe to post something.

Did you bike in Hawaii?

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

CC: Nope not me in The big H, looks like fun, need to put that on my list!

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger Roxi said...

that guy scares me

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Roxi: I'd be very careful about what I said around him he has very acute ering.

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Lee Ann said...

OMG! Not only does it make me cringe....it is quite disgusting!
Wow, I am amazed that someone would do that to themself!

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Pixie Sprinkle said...

Josh you look VERY sexy in that picture. When did you get your ear pierced?

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

lee ann: It wasn't that bad until I found out it was permanent.

Pixie: Just after my infection cleared up on my lower lip, so about a month ago give or take. Thanks for the props JW

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home