Thursday, December 25, 2008

seductive billy-goats, nauseating presidents, artificial virginity,sneezing in bikinis


Well the time has come I am almost through with my new blog. I am satisfied that I have done my work with My Mule , a site that helped bring Amazon to its knees. Now I have a site that is active but floating that will assist in the same with my ongoing fight with Google and all the other corporate behemoths. Not that I am giving up on My Mule but in the interim I will be posting guest posts or just key words to see what the Google ad bar above this post will adapt to with each post. Self-Composting toilets ought to show up again with this post, as it was a popular item when I first mentioned it in a previous post.
So if you have any keywords that might be fun to see what the Google ad bar interprets. Let me know, if you wish to remain anonymous I will just copy and paste since I have comment moderator you will be safe from the powers that be, yet you can remain part of a part of a grand experiment. This will be entertaining at least for me, and provide me with some time do some finishing touch’s on my new wonder blog…Soon to be announced.
Spindleshanked
Classified ads Free
Remote control Toilets
Household Fembots
Pigsney
Merrythought
Nescience
Small cups of coffee with monkeys hanging on your lapels.
Virgin Nipples
Just the beginning of a grand experiment.! Keep the cards and letters coming. JW

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 7:06 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:09 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

How in the hell do I get the Jitterbug ad off my google ad? Shite I don't think by repeating the damn name. Monkey Fish....Oyster Toadfish...Swamp Buggy...I do not think comments ad to the ad bar but you know I am tired from my new blog and am just venting and eating Doritos and Velveeta cheese.

 
At 11:58 PM , Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

Baby!

I'll miss the mule, but look forward to the new project. As for googly-type searches, try virgin nipple, that oughtta bug the jitters!

 
At 5:16 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Erin: I added virgin nipples, I noticed one of the ads was for fiberglass bodies, must have been from when the title was Self Healing Fembots, peace and I will let you know soon. JW

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger The Fool said...

H'lo Josh. A new project? How about a URL? As for your request...how about seductive billy-goats, nauseating presidents, and artificial virginity? Best to you this holiday season...and may '09 totally rock for you.

 
At 11:26 PM , Blogger Cléa said...

You can have one of my own:
sneezing in bikinis
whatever that's supposed to mean.

All the best with the new blog, JW. And here's to the best in 2009.

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger The Fool said...

Muktuk monkeys, slug erogenous zones, fashionable caryatids, deveined gerbils, infrangible loganberries, periphrastic dribble, trebuchets for tots, anemic vampires, wayward nuns, trapezist worms, Freudian slippers, vegetable wars...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home