Sunday, July 02, 2006

Damn Fool Neighbors





Looking out my window over my computer screen I saw this scene one day, I quickly looked back at my screen , real life can be so unnerving.
My back yard is not that large but I have pondered tearing down the fence separating my yard from the neighbors yard and it would appear that I had a much larger yard, although my landscaping philosophy is a little different than theirs. I prefer the abandoned estate look while they are all about forcing balance in a wild world, aint gonna happen… Much to their chagrin their picture window overlooks my yard so they have only to look out the window to be reminded of everything they do not believe in, have these people not read “Requiem for a Lawnmower” ? My backyard neighbors are a couple of damn fools!

12 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

I set out there nekkid drinkin' beer. Then, the trash-ass fools leave me alone!

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Erin: Clearly you feel my pain, thank you for your support. JW

 
At 1:08 AM , Blogger Mone said...

Seems like you are surounded from; how do you call that, HilliBillys?

 
At 2:18 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Mone:I have some decent neighbors, they will not be shamed by appearing in my blog. I'm a decent and fair man, unless of course they cross me...Then Katie bar the door, its fueding time!

 
At 6:29 AM , Blogger Toby said...

If you promise to stop taking picutes of me, I'll do the same.

 
At 6:46 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Toby: I consider this a from of black mail and I will do as you wish. No more pictures...

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Toby said...

Thank you, it will be way easier for the both of us.

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Toby: Yep I got the picture...

 
At 5:49 AM , Blogger Toby said...

What picture!?

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Toby: Nuthin, forget about it.hehehe

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger Toby said...

Here comes Erin. Made you look.

 
At 4:12 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

toby: Did not!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home