Friday, August 08, 2008

Trolls and a Fine Article About Their Habits


Copy and paste this link for the troll story.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/03/magazine/03trolls-t.html?partner=rssnyt


Trolls I suppose have been the victims of bullies so they naturally become bullies in their own world. The problem is who really likes a bully?
I suspect the trolls suffer from the same inferiority complex that real world bullies suffer from.
Bullies are cowards, and truth be told do not get laid that much, unless of course they are "holding their own" in the love department.
The article rings true, the troll is just lashing out and not really accepting accountability. Trolls have earned their name, just ignore them and soon they will pay attention to their "special purpose" and forget why they targeted you in the first place.
Never respond to a troll, never email a troll, if we all follow this method it will send them into a self abusing frenzy that can only end with them being caught by their parents earning the hairy palms and near sighted road they have chosen.
A public service post which you do not dare respond to because the trolls may be hunched over their keyboard and ready to...whatever they are ready to do, they are trolls and who in history has ever respected or romanticized the true definition of a troll. Cartoons do not count, bullies and trolls both posses the undeniable stench of a coward.
JW

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Blogger Phats said...

I think trolls are just still pissed off because us silly americans made them into loveable dolls.

Norway now some killer trolls live there man, and I am basing this off my experience from going to Norway at EPCOT

 
At 3:48 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

phats: Thanks for the insight, this EPCOT place in Norway sounds like a place worth visiting.

 
At 12:48 AM , Blogger Cléa said...

Very interesting article and insights. I too have always associated the word 'troll' with those dolls, though I wouldn't call them lovable.

 
At 5:08 PM , Blogger La Cootina said...

Good article. I accept explanations, not excuses. I.e., "I abuse because I was abused." "I molest because I was molested." Uh... no. Trolls abuse, molest, ridicule, torment, bully, because they are an insecure losers. Tormenting the parents of a teen who committed suicide? A new low.

And hooray for everyone who spends more time with the three-dimensional people. ;D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home