Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sierra Club, Now Religion




You know, gentle visitors to My Mule I have had such a great response to my post on the questionable practices of The Sierra Club, I have been given the confidence to post questions about religion. Mother Teresa?
I am here to gather readers and google ads,( remind me to link these ads) so I am forced to post such popular topics. Topics everyone feels comfortable and confident to voice their opinion on. I suppose I am appealing to the majority, but how else am I going to make a living other than catering to the voice of the people. Politics and Religion, why Dale Carnegie left this out of How to Win Friends and Influence People is beyond me.
I suppose this is like a double dog dare game but I suspect my huge fan base has the wisdom not to broach these subjects. So if you are at a loss for a response or comment just write a short story in the comment box, I do it all the time in real life. Politics and Religion? Change the damn subject, so this is the game, change the subject.
Kind Regards JW

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Blogger Cléa said...

I know I'm going to hell since I thought the second photo was slightly erotic... until I clicked on it.

 
At 2:05 AM , Blogger Helen Mansfield said...

I don't often get on trains with Libertarians, but Penn & Teller had an excellent episode of "Bullshit" last year that looked into the life of Sister Theresa, and all her dirty little secrets.

Apparently, all she ever did was provide clean places where her people could die of starvation "with dignity."

She didn't actually FEED anyone, which certainly is in keeping with the practices of the Holy Roman Catholic Church (which is neither Holy, nor Roman ... discuss ...)

Sierra Club, Sister Theresa, and even George W. Bush. People with good intentions, paving their own ways to hell. If you believe in that sort of thing.

 
At 4:44 AM , Blogger Mom! Toilets blogged! said...

Tell us a good dwarf whoopin story!

Mom!

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

I want to see a post on the Kim Kardashian/Shauna Moakler Feud.

But I guess stuff like whether the Earth will sustain life in sixty years is sort of important, too...

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

clea:Yes a wee bit disturbing but I suppose would motivate one to straighten up and fly right.

Helen:Thank you for the input, I could never have said it better myself.

Toilets: I think I give you kudos for getting me into a fight with a dwarf when I was actually smaller than my wothy opponent. Makes for a great campfire story.

Zen: Dude! I did so not know about the fude, I feel so bad for both of them, I sure wish I could do something to console them.

 
At 2:38 AM , Blogger Mone said...

There is nothing wrong with believing in something, the evil is the religion/church who makes profit of it. Are the wars in the name of christ forgotten already? In my eyes thats stupidity, close to organized crime. Are you guys in America supposed to pay church taxes like here in Germany? I know why I didnt have my kids baptized.

 
At 4:13 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

mone: No church taxes, just the desperate pay the church tax.

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger The Fool said...

What's the dude doing with the feather? Bird molestation, or is it some other kink? Hmmmm. All in the name of the Lord, of course...

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

fool: Yes in the name of the lord which I will not speak for fear of...something?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home