Sunday, August 03, 2008

Diet and Exercise




Exercise through independent study requires a good deal of goofing off, laying around combine this with a frenzied search for your remote is sufficient exercise for a day. To much of this can lead to muscle pain, headaches insomnia and also chronic halitosis.

Diet all you have to remember is the four food groups. CNAB

C-affeine
N-icotine
A-lchol
B-acon

Stick with this plan and I can guarantee you results! Stray from this plan and all bets are off. Kind Regards JW

A Sunday public service post.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Cléa said...

Coffee
Naps
Alcohol
Bread

That's my diet plan!

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger William Douglas Little said...

So where'd you get the picture? I could swear that's my old High School sweetheart, Bertha Winkelhorst and if so, I want my damn class ring back! Oh, and the $700 from the dinner bill on prom night.

 
At 3:55 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Will:I have to admit its just a photo I saved from one of those emails someone sends you. But I was able to enlarge the photo I could see what looks like a class ring hanging on a piece of twine around her neck.
Be careful what you wish for Bill, you may be telling yourself that its just your ring and money you want back but old flames can sometimes be rekindled with the slightest of a breeze. Cut your loses, save your heart, this woman is a man-eater.

 
At 4:06 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

clea I quit the smokes years ago, and rarely eat the swine, however I did have some grits, with shrimp in some sort of sauce with fried ham and bacon spread over the top and bread with olive oil of course a salad which I raced through to get to the good stuff, at my Sunday family dinner. I have some leftovers for tomorrow which gives me a reason to wake up! Great food. So bread, everything but the nicotine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home