Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It is Time to Make a Difference

I have a terrific invention that could solve a number of problems. The high cost of petrol, reduces global warming and will help us regain our economy. Now I am looking for some venture capitalists to invest for high returns and some pretty darn sharp engineers and scientists to help me develop my invention.
I trust you all and I am also going to let you in on some of the action. I am working on the idea; well I have the idea I just need help with making it work. My invention is a solar car that will go from 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds, will look sporty or even look like a hyper aggressive SUV, yet it will also fold up to a convenient wallet sized parcel so when you are done driving you just fold your car up and carry it with you, no more looking for your car in parking lots, no need for a garage, no fossil fuels the positives just continue. So lets put our head around this patent pending idea and make it work. Thank you in advance for you support JW


A clear photo of my mind at work.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 6:48 AM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

I invented some transportation you can fold up and put in your pocket once: I called it, "A bus transfer."

It never really caught on, except with people who couldn't afford a car.

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

zen: A foldable bus! Could you send the drawings maybe I can adapt this, you of course would get a cut. So we need to figure out how to do this and make it cheaper than a car.

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Remember that the most exciting journey is THE JOURNEY WITHIN.

Mileage?

Infinity per gallon...

(Now if I could just find some schmuck to pay me 100k to "journey within" all year--it would cut down on my commute time, also, and I would probably listen to a lot less Sports Talk radio--which would be good for my blood pressure.)

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

zen: I often ponder infinity while lying on my side in a figure 8 position. Also a great goal for our car for tomorrow (or day after R&D takes time) which I am really happy so far with its development just as soon as I discover the lucky venture capitalist's to wire me the money to a special secret account that is safe from me getting my grubby little mitt's on. This scheme is legit, I really mean it this time! Thanks for the input JW

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Well, they could invent a car that runs on water, and women would still complain about:

1) the cup holders,
2) the color, and
3) The location of the vanity mirrors.

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

zen: Now don't you think that is a little sexist.I really don't see all women complaining about all cup holders.

 
At 5:11 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

toilets: Hmmm looks like you get the floor when you visit next weekend, how is this going to go over with the Mrs. Mend your ways boy.

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger SleekPelt said...

Josh, you could also invent a similar off-road bike, then when you get to a particularly difficult section of trail, you can just fold it up, stick it in your pocket, and hoof it. Imagine all of those poor suckers who used to get stuck in the bogs at the Blackwater 100. They could have been off and running in a fraction of the time.

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Sleek: I just applied for a patent, thanks for the patent pending idea! Man that would be cool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home