Monday, October 29, 2007

I will post a picture and caption it, hmm what now?

Have you ever heard of Inviso Spray 5,000?

If you are not familiar with Inviso Spray 5,000 listen up it is one heck of a product. What it does and don’t ask me how but if you spray it on something say anything, the object becomes invisible to the naked eye, in fact so invisible that a few years ago the company had a huge ad campaign under way, they covered all their inventory with Inviso Spray to show how effective it was, a vice president of the company called the police the next day and told them the entire warehouse had been robbed. The police came and after a few days realized that the warehouse had not been robbed but the product was invisible. The advertising firm was promptly fired and they had to spray the entire the warehouse with primer so they could find their product to relabel, insurance did not cover any of the expense’s something about an “act of moron” clause.
This is my photo caption. Now that was pretty easy really, huh... My Best JW



16 Comments:

At 1:44 PM , Blogger Simon said...

That was the finest, craziest and longest caption I have seen.

The correspondence between the words and the image is staring me in the face.

Thanks, broh...

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Winters: Yes I'm something of a loose caption. Photos bring it out in me...Thanks Winters JW

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger Mom! Toilets blogged! said...

I'm watching

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Toilets: You were tagged and did not respond. Paybacks in Vegas, walk softly.

 
At 3:11 AM , Blogger ~d said...

I've been working on the railroad.
All the live long day.
I've been working on the railroad.
Just to pass my time away.

 
At 3:54 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

~d: I never grow tired of listening to you sing.

 
At 6:46 AM , Blogger Zen Wizard said...

To test Inviso Spray 5000, simply spray it on yourself, and walk by two impossibly hot women dancing with each other to, "I Will Survive" in a disco on South Beach on a Saturday night.

I guarantee you will be invisible!

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

zen: Save the money on invso spray 5,000 just be yourself, works for me.

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have this funny feeling those weren't really women. . .

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I mean, who dances in a disco to "I will survive"?

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Just sayin'.

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger ing said...

Woah, "Alice" is me. . . ing

 
At 3:49 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

alice: Whoa!

ing: Whoa! Good to hear from ya, I sprayed my desk with inviso spray 5,000 now it looks like I am siting in the middle of the room talking to myself.

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger SIMON said...

Sounds like useful stuff josh there's a few people it should be sprayed on me thinks!!

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

EBEZP: This does product only makes the person or object invisible they do are still present,think of it as a space age form of booze.

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

y

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home