Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Done Been Tagged

ing is a friend and supporter of My Mule she reads and writes real good, she tagged me and here are the rules...

1) Post these rules before you give your facts

2) List 8 random facts about yourself

3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them

4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged

then the facts:

1.I once spent 8 weeks in a remote cabin in the North Woods, the sole purpose was to sit down and finally write my book “101 ways to open a can of beans with out a can opener”. I thought and thought and all I could come up with was 8 ways, I do not think 8 ways to open a can of beans without a can opener would make the best seller list. Besides 7 of them involved running over them with a four wheel drive vehicle and the 8th involved a vice and a hammer, the vice cold sweet beer.


2.When I was a wee lad I took a shovel and started digging, I was going to dig to China. After much digging and even the hint of a blister forming I only made it to Ohio, since we lived in Ohio at this time I suppose this is nothing really to brag about. My mom asked me about the hole I told her I was going to move it, just to keep myself out of trouble.

3. I was pn 5th grade and got in a fist fight on the school bus with a dwarf, he was two years my senior and a farm dwarf, farm dwarfs are known for their strength and endurance, he out weighed me but I had the reach on him. It was a tie, my brother toilets started the fight. (This one is true)

4. I can drink a case of beer and still make a fool of myself.

5. I have not broken wind since 1975.

6. I have suffered from a nervous condition since around 1975.

7. Sept 14 is my birthday, so send gifts. I like my birthday mainly because I do not have to remember to buy just the right gift for someone else.

8. I used to mow my yard with a weedeater since it would grow to long for my reel mower to cut. I quit this practice and hired a friend to take care of it for me, he mows it with a weedeater, I have a beautiful lawn.

The following are tagged: Toilets will default to Reversing the Numbness since toilets blog is clogged.
Reversing the Numbness
Mom toilets blogged
Roscoe
Damsle Inthis Dress
Jungle Jane
T.I.L.D.E.
Helen Mansfield
Winters

29 Comments:

At 7:39 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Hey I see by reading this that it's your birthday, I baked you a cake but i got hungry on the way over here and ate it sorry.

Nice post I feel like I know you so much better now, can I crash at your place when I visit Indy? haha

 
At 1:38 AM , Blogger ~d said...

hey! I tried to (dig) to China also. I stopped when I found one of the Devil's horns!
HAPPY B-DAY!

 
At 2:01 AM , Blogger ~d said...

alright dawg...I got yer tag.
♥♥

 
At 4:18 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

phats: Yes I am often accused of revealing to much.But sure crash at my pad, do you know how to work a weedeater?

~d: Did you save the horn, they are really going for big jing on ebay...Oh thanks it is my birthday, how on earth did you know? Tagged is tageed does.

 
At 4:20 AM , Blogger jillie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

~d sent us over here ;o)

 
At 4:21 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

jillie: Why thanks its not a party unless everyone is invited. Now I got to get busy planning my surprise party!

 
At 5:31 AM , Blogger SleekPelt said...

Happy birthday, Josh! Wow -- I've been tagged. This has never happened to me before. I'll try to do you proud, brother.

 
At 7:01 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

SLeek: Thats the spirit bra, toilets is on the phone as I comment and he said..." I aint doin it" poor fool.

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger Mom! Toilets blogged! said...

I ain't doin it cause I don't know 8 people to tag, I don't have 16 unknown facts about me and further more, I don't have 24 ways of opening a can of corn. So I ain't a doin it! Under stand?
Mom

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger Toby said...

Happy birthday Josh. The monkeys are restless.

 
At 10:42 AM , Blogger matty said...

Commander Josh, you really should be on stage! Get a booking right away!

Happy Birthday! ...I think you should go ahead and break wind in honor of this day!!! 32 years is a long time to have held that up!

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Phats said...

If I say yes does that mean I have to mow your yard?

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger ~d said...

(scratching my head, yo!)
I don't know where the keg is...I don't know where the pizza is! CRAP! Did the 'dancer' show up??

 
At 11:20 AM , Blogger ~d said...

I can see the crowd is CRAZY over here. You might need this!

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Happy Birthday :)

Assume the position... I have a spanking for you

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

toilets: talk to the hand for a while your hand, pillow talk we call it...


toby: My has is covered with monkey skat and I am a year older, it works for me...

matt: Dude thanks I am on the stage its a bit blurry and I'm a little motion sick...must sit down and grab the ground...must hold on to ground...


~d: This is not my toilet, this is not my bathroom floor...This is my birthday!

valyna: A fine gift, you are so thoughtfull

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger ~d said...

Dear JWW♥♥♥

(I am no where near as popular as I thought myself to be). A very happy birthday to you! You are a dear (man) and a (good) friend. May you have many happy returns!

Love,
d

 
At 3:49 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

~d: And the mighty mirror of ditto face's you now, as I said ditto....JW

 
At 4:27 AM , Blogger Toby said...

"Vrooooom" said the one monkey.

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger ~d said...

Eff 'em!
I am going to do my tag, yo!

♥♥♥

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger SleekPelt said...

Josh, nowhere in the rules did it say I couldn't tag you back, so I have. Please visit Reversing the Numbness for your new rules.

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

~d: Rock! Tag Sleekpelt he is not on base.

sleekpelt: Clever, thanks for playing along, this is dangerous territory. I cannot be tagged back again because I am officially on base.

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Toby: Monkeys are funny is almost any situation.

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger SleekPelt said...

Josh, my great friend Zee, who is one of the finer human beings to walk this earth, agrees with that sentiment about monkeys. In fact, I'm going to send him on over here so he can see that you feel the same way.

 
At 3:51 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

sleek: thanks and welcome zee, monkeys are tops!
me blog es su blog

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger SIMON said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

ebezp: since 1975 and counting!

 
At 6:57 PM , Blogger ing said...

Happy Birthday, farty pants!

 
At 4:09 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

ing: Thanks for the birthday note. JW

PS:Farty pants is far from the truth, not a whisper through the cloth of my drawers since 1975.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home