Wednesday, August 29, 2007

History and stuff


This photo was taken in a bar circa 05 I think the bottle was on the bar, the bar was in Prague. I left shortly after the photo and was accosted by gypsy's they stole a single Euro from me, or it fell out of my pocket. Somehow I found my room and was not lured into an alley where I was promised pleasures. I think the pleasures would have been a lump on the head and empty pockets. Why post this? I guess to put the past behind me, its a heck of lot easier than putting it in front of me...That’s all I have, a dry well the last few years but soon I will blossom and it will be worth your time...Truth. JW

15 Comments:

At 2:41 AM , Blogger Mone said...

Looks to me like that bottle has some kind of halo around it! Maybe thats why you didnt get hurt. Thank the God of beer, Josh, thank the God of beer. LOL.

 
At 4:37 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

mone; Your right! I swear to beer you are right!

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger ~d said...

~d heart truth

(smile)

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger matty said...

Commander Josh -- This was blessed beer. It protected you from the gypsies, tramps and thieves!

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

~d: I♥ truth bigger than shit!

Matt: Is there a beer that is not blessed? Yes Cher even new the powers of beer.

 
At 5:54 AM , Blogger Mom! Toilets blogged! said...

I could get that bottle open, sweet nectar.
Mom

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Hola toliets!

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger The Fool said...

Mmmmm. Good beer. Deja vu? Flashback? Motif? Did you post this pic sometime earlier? I swear I...

Ah, let's have a drink.

:)

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger SIMON said...

Yep it was the beer that saved you!

 
At 12:28 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Fool: Yes its an olde foto, yes time for a beer...


ebezp: Yes the power of beer copells me...

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger damnsle said...

Beer good.

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Hmm if I bought you a beer would that make you feel better?

 
At 1:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger Mom! Toilets blogged! said...

Kook

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Phats: Yes beer....

Toliets: That was some sort of rambling spam, I deleted the comment, for the sake of all of us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home