Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I am going to regain my fortune!


   I remember receiveing these via snail mail years ago.
Finally oppurunity isknocking and I am answering the door
with a big smile and hello! Thats not me in the photo
it just is inserted to show how happy I am to have this
oppurtunity again. Wont be fooled again! I'll send my
SS# and mothers maiden name just tospeed up my getting
rich process.
From your future tycoon JW




From the Desk Of:
Mr Suleman Muhamede,
Bank of Africa.Burkina faso.


ATTENTION: SIR/MADAM

I REQUEST FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSACTION
I am the manager at the auditing and accounting department of Bank Of
Africa
(B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we
discovered
an abandoned sum of US$33.5.m dollars ( US dollars) in an account that
belonging to one of our foreign customer.Who died along with his entire
family in Monday, 31 July, 2000 in a plane crash in paris.Please visit
this
site that is one of the evidence the directors brought in other to
swallow
the money at the end of the day,


Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his
next of
kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it
unless
some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as
indicated in our banking guidlings and laws but unfortunately we learnt
that
all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the
plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon
this
discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and
release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased
for
safety and subsequent isbursement since nobody is coming for it and we
don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money
remained
unclaimed after fours years, the money will be transfered into the bank
treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in
this
business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner
and a
Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. I agree that 30%
of
this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foriegn
account ,10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the
business and
60% would be for me.

Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the
percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of
this
fund to your desiggnited bank account ,you must apply first to the bank
as a
relation or next of kin of the deceased with a text of application that
i
will send to you,so i will ike you to send to me your private telephone
and
fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in
the
money will be remitted. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you
by
fax or email the text of the application . I will not fail to bring to
your
notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain
any
atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the
transfer.
You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.
Trusting to hear from you immediately.

°1)Dear p/s reply this mail.
°2)your tele number...........
°3)your fax number...........
°4)your photo................with your age......

WHEN YOU DO THIS I WILL FORWARD YOU A FORM THAT YOU WILL FILL
AND SEND IT TO BANK.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Suleman Muhamede,
BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A)

7 Comments:

At 12:16 PM , Blogger ing said...

That Amazon reveiwer's a fraud? Dang, I thought I knew him. Arr!

No creepiness from me, Josh. Just trying to save a little face with that Roscoe kid, who I kind of dissed earlier. Don't tell him I said so, though, 'kay?

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Dont you worry ing. He's just a little slow he wont catch on...

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger jungle jane said...

Josh this sounds like a genuine offer. I am so pleased for you man, you deserve it. You should definitely trust this man. After all, i grew up in Africa and you know how trustworthy I am...

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Roscoe: I feel so bad of course you can borrow $84.00 keep whats left of my fortune.
JJ: Thanks for calming me.Africa?Is that near Indiana? JJ could I borrow $84.00?

 
At 5:36 PM , Blogger jungle jane said...

of course you can borrow $84. Just a second while i get Ing's purse...

Africa is where the slaves come from, remember??

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

JJ: Yeah the money would be great. But the common wealth of Kentucky is where slaves come from.

 
At 8:54 PM , Blogger ing said...

Roscoe, can I have my purse back? For some reason JJ wants to have a look at the clasp (admiration, I guess).

Remember that time in fourth grade when Mrs. Armstrong took us to the zoo and one of the chimps scratched its armpit and I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed? Remember that? Man, that was funny. Still makes me laugh, to think of it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home