Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Head Thinkin'


It took many a laborious hour of intense head thinkin' to come up with one of the most uninteresting posts I have posted. After much thought I decided to post a picture of my new helmet after an enduro. Yep, its muddy and so is my bike. However I did finish 3rd overall in the 250B class for the season! For this I get a jacket with my name and my status. Fortunately squids are not permitted to enter these events so my place was assured. A picture of my dirty helmet, can I find new heights in dullery? Yes is the unfortunate answer.

11 Comments:

At 7:34 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Hmm I want a jacket with my name and status on it!

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger jungle jane said...

when a bloke offers to show me his dirty helmet i usually decline politely...:-)

 
At 11:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

why can't i just quit you jack?



billybrokemountain

 
At 5:03 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

phats: Sir you have to get one, it has turned my life around!
JJ: You funny
anon:

 
At 5:58 AM , Blogger Calzone said...

Dude...I could stare at that helmet for hours.

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger ing said...

Josh:

To spice up your helmet photo, why not scrape it up a little, sprinkle it with blood?

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

calzone: really I have more photos...
ing: Why didnt I think of that
Roxi: YEp it is pretty and thanks people say I look better in it!

 
At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again as always LAME!

 
At 6:20 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

anonymous:Once again redundant.Note the introduction. You mam are obsolete.

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

guys on bikes are hot.

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Goalrillers are hot at the box office! Ibseahag thanks for taking note you are 100% correct, provided you are not talking about the guys that wear chaps and trailor their bikes to events and then "talk".In the bikers world we call them posers. Thank you for your support and if it makes you feel better, even with helmets I have severe brain damage! In fact my Dr. said that within the century I could die of some malady, and it could even kill my brain completely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home