Monday, October 31, 2005

Digital Action Photo Tip


This is a photo of my buddy Len from www.repairmanual.com you will notice he is on a motorcycle. The problem with a middle of the road digital camera is that when you press the button to activate the image capturing process there is a time delay. So what happens is you end up with a lot of fragmented photos like this one. Great for an art exhibition but not really what I had in mind while I stood by the roadside in my biking garb patiently waiting for him to round the corner in a Supermotard style slide and...well, action photos require great timing and with a cheap camera a sixth sense.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

I left my big $ heavy camera at home. For actions shots I guess I have to pack it in...Thanks for the pointer...JW

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home