Monday, October 31, 2005

A First Hand Account of Phone Sex

  A friend of mine sent me this email I had dispatched to a number of friends
shortly after the call on Feb.15th I had almost fogotten this event. Here is
the email account of what happened to me one dark evening in the deep
dark winter way back in 05.


Feb. 15 2005
Tonight the phone rang and despite the caller id
warning me it was a private caller I picked up. A
Lady's voice said to me " do you want me to bend over"
I naturally said "what"? She repeated this a few times
I laughed and said if you want to...She then asked me
to "pull it out" I said "pull what out" she kept
asking me so I finally said I had and "it was
frighting the neighbors". She then asked me to "stroke
it" she indicated that you enjoyed listing to men
"stroke it" I said "I finished" she said "what"? I
said " I came already" she hung up. Should I have
handled (pun?) this differently I dunno, I aint never
had an anonymous obscene phone call, I felt flattered
but a little inadequate, I think I may have left her
unfulfilled. Gotta go I'm clogging my line and she may
call back, there is still time for me to prove myself!
JW

3 Comments:

At 7:13 AM , Blogger BigBill said...

HA HA HA!!
Two pumps and a squirt!!!LOL
Way to handle that one!!
I probably would have said something similar...Or more along the lines of be a hermafrodite (Sorry about the spelling)!
"Which set of genitals do you want me to use?" LOL

 
At 7:24 AM , Blogger BigBill said...

Hey go to my blog and check out the "Funny Boat Story"!!

 
At 5:04 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Big: Thanks and I'll have to remeber the herme tip, and loved your boat story.
Chrissie: If your number has the numeral 9 or 8 I am unabale to call. Its a long story which I plan to post when I have the time...Thanks and I have you to thank for the idea of the story. JW

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home