Saturday, October 15, 2005

WWYD- What Would You Do

I remembered this brain teaser from years ago and it goes something like this... You are in a swimming pool full of vomit, you are on your tip toes and the vomit is just below your lower lip, the acrid smell of vomit fills your nostrils. You look at the subject walking to the pools edge, the subject has a bucket, it is full of snot. The Subject throws the bucket of snot at you...Do you dive out of harms way?
Some of the finest minds in history have been asked this question and everyone of them said , ehhh yuk! WWYD

4 Comments:

At 5:16 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Yep, and then exhale through your tightly closed lips and then what? Gross you guys are sick!

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

i would whip out my waterproof/vomitproof gun and shoot the fucker before he brings that bucket anywhere near the edge.

btw why the fuck would you be in a pool of vomit...am I the only one that doesn't get it?

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

I'm deeply involved with secret dangerous 007 type stuff so I cannot share the whole vomit story, besides I always cry when I tell the story. However I will look into the vomit proof gun, now that could come in handy!

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Where at the bottom of the pool I've been lookin' for over an hour.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home