Tuesday, July 12, 2005

They are back on my scent!

They almost seem lucid? Who would reply to an email like this? Its like a wolf who smells the week Elk in the herd. I may wait a day to reply. I dunno these people are cold ruthless beasts, I shall weigh my words carefully.












From:
"Info Center" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
To:"Fot York"
Subject: Re: Test results
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:10:30 -0700

Dear Fot,

I am in Los Angeles.

I was asking where you live so I could see if we have a church near to you so you can learn more about Scientology locally.

You're right between the churches in Chicago and in Indianapolis though. Do you ever get a chance to go to either city?

Yours,

Tiffany
Scientology Consultant




---------- Original Message -----------
From: Fot York
To: Info Center
Sent: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:37:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Test results

> I am in a plush leather chair in front of my
> computer. Outside of this I am in my home go a little
> further and I am about a 7 minute walk to the Monon,
> beyond that Indianapolis continue..Indiana... More?
> United States? More? Earth (planet earth) which is
> real close to our moon which I don't know its name we
> just always called it the moon. In other words, why do
> you want to find out where I live, I am not in a
> witness protection program but I still find this
> question unnerving. Please do not take offense but you
> asked and why should I not ask where you live? If I
> join can I still eat fowl, fish and that kinda stuff.
> Kind Regards Fot
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home