Sunday, July 03, 2005

I Heart Scientology!

As I laid on the bathroom floor with my head wedged between the toilet and the wall I had a epiphany... My course in life lacked direction so as soon as I am able to borrow enough cash and get some more credit cards I am dead set on becoming a Scientologist! I will keep you posted on my spiritual journey... JWW

I went to the Bozo's web site and took a personality test and here are the preliminary restults. I used an alias and apparently my alias has some issues, so maybe I can pick up my results at the local church and a represenative will help me solve my deep seeded problems...I am so relieved! I gotta get me one of those e meters, they the bomb!

The above personality test profile is being sent to you to give you a basic picture of your personality and what you think about you. This test graph provides an overall analysis, but there is a lot more to be said about this graph and your personality which can be given to you at no charge by our professional test evaluators at your nearest Church of Scientology testing center. Find out all the details about your personality, and what can be done to raise the different points on your personality test graph. Something can be done to change conditions in life.

Go to:

Church of Scientology Mission of South Indianapolis
6551 Rockville Rd.
Indianapolis, IN 46214
Tel: 317-246-1988

http://www.scientology.org/en_US/feature/locator/index.html

Or email: info@scientology.net

and find out.

Start improving conditions in your life right now. Scientology: A New Slant on Life contains both a discussion of the profound principles and concepts on which Scientology is based and remarkable practical techniques anyone can use to improve his life.

Scientology: A New Slant On Life
>" width="111" height="27">The E-Meter® is a tool a Scientology auditor uses to see a thought. It operates below the level of a person’s awareness. It can zero in on the thoughts and decisions a person makes in life, and doesn’t remember, but which later stop him from having a happy and successful life. Fact is, if a person knew exactly what was causing a problem, it wouldn’t be a problem.
Come in for a demonstration of the E-meter to see how it works.
Call or email us for an appointment.
Come to a Scientology Sunday Service - Click Here


1 Comments:

At 2:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciantoligy is the bests an i is so hapy that josh use it in his evryday life.
Eurd

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home