Monday, July 11, 2005

They (them Scientologists) are trying to trick me!

Here I am innocently conducting some independent research, using an alias and the friggin' Scientologists will not give me a break. They will not give me my test results, they want to meet me in person, maybe they think I'm special?




Read my undercover research in the following emails, and my response afterwards. Will they respond?



........................................................................................................................................



From:"Info Center" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
To:"Fot York"
Subject: Re: Test results
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:42:02 -0700

Dear Fot,

Please let us know where you are located - then we can get someone in touch with you.

Yours,

Tiffany
Scientology Consultant


---------- Original Message -----------
From: Fot York
To: Info Center
Sent: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:00:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Test results

> No-one has contacted me?
>
> --- Info Center wrote:
>
> > Hi Fot.
> >
> > Where are you located and I can get the nearest
> > center to contact you.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Real Laplaine
> > Senior Consultant
> > 1-800-334-5433
> >
> > infocenter@scientology.net
> > Scientology Information Center
> > 6331 Hollywood Blvd
> > Los Angeles, California 90028
> > infocenter@scientology.net
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------- Original Message -----------
> > From: Fot York
> > To: info@scientology.net
> > Sent: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 09:19:22 -0700 (PDT)
> > Subject: Test results
> >
> > > I was writing about my test results. I have
> > > diffuculty getting away from the office and saw
> > that I
> > > could contact you for my results. Thanks Fot York
> > >
> > >
> > > __________________________________
> > > Yahoo! Mail Mobile
> > > Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your
> > mobile phone.
> > > http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
> > ------- End of Original Message -------
> > www.scientology.org
> >
>
OH! and here is my response which I doubt the will reply to but its for research and I am all about learning!


I am in a plush leather chair in front of my computer. Outside of this I am in my home go a little further and I am about a 7 minute walk to the Monon, beyond that Indianapolis continue..Indiana... More? United States? More? Earth (planet earth) which is real close to our moon which I don't know its name we just always called it the moon. In other words, why do you want to find out where I live, I am not in a witness protection program but I still find this question unnerving. Please do not take offense but you asked and why should I not ask where you live? If I join can I still eat fowl, fish and that kinda stuff. Kind Regards Fot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home