Saturday, January 13, 2007

Bullet Dander has Lost his Bearings

I was walking the docks in the early morning fog, as is my habit, normally my dock buddy Trouble is at my side to scatter the sleeping geese and to share the local gossip as well. Trouble is a fine dog, but he does chatter like a magpie, bless his heart he is good people and that’s what I like about my club. (Forgive the possessive my club but I did some paper work with some of the higher ups and if it came to a legal battle I could own all the boats, case closed, I gain trust and then my deceit pays big time). Well as we were on the morning patrol, I noticed that someone had moved my classic 1935 Brough Superior Motorcycle from where I had it parked. A bad sign in my book, this bike is not only a classic but also the same bike that T.E. Lawrence owned all those years ago. (Just before he was kilt) Don’t mess with my boat or my bike or there will be trouble and who was at my side but Trouble!
I studied the prints beside the bike and measured them with expensive calipers and they were between a size 6 to 12 …They could have been male or female. At any rate I discovered many clues and have many hypotheses’s’s, these have to wait until I confirm my findings. In my own defense I have been forced to drink absinthe for the last few weeks to be inducted into the super secret club secrets club. I am so tired of the absinthe, especially when I discovered it was nothing but MD 20-20 +WD40, gray water and isopropyl alcohol. In other words the stuff tastes of gas pump and gray water and MD20/20 +WD40. So let me cut to the chase as we say in the movies, I don’t have shit to say I’m just posting something and I hope I find a photo to fit my needs. Peace Trails JW

8 Comments:

At 4:12 AM , Blogger Lady Bonds said...

Josh Williams,

For some reason I'd imagined you floating about romantically on Lake Michigan, but then I saw your profile locates you in Indianapolis. What flows through Indianapolis?

 
At 7:45 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

lady bonds: We have a stream of Cracker Barrels running through Indianapolis. Actually I boat on a small resevouir named Eagle Creek, most small lake but no ski boats and jetskies permitted so I sail in peace. If I sail, most of the time I get drunk on the rum and pick fights on the docks, I don't have many friends out there, I dont even think the dog likes me, I dont fight him, but... I dunno gotta go get me some of the rum.

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger ing said...

Give "Trouble" a good dose of the WD-40 and he will not chatter because his vocal chords will be well-oiled. Just an idea.

Josh, did I ever tell you that I once lived on a 27-foot launch? I believe I did. It was fuh-reezing!

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger Mone said...

Josh, as you know I'm indeed a friend of many kinds of alcohol and there is nothing wrong or to worry about (at least as long as your body can cope)
But let me tell you one thing! Stay away from the absinthe!! Thats no heavenly drink anymore, thats devils water!
Please dont touch!

 
At 4:05 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

ing: Come to think of it I believe you did, a live aboard eh? cool...as in freezing! Do you remember the year and the company who mfg. curious about the floor plan, its amazing what they can pack into small places.

Mone: The Green Fairy has her death frip on me, I arrgh][apsjgfpasmd,v,
;............................

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger ing said...

I don't remember the year or the make -- I was renting. But I remember that there was a cabin area above, and below we had a teesy square of counter, a small sink, a hot plate, and a little table. The prow was taken up by the mattress. No room for nuthin', not even my boyfriend, who was 6'3" tall.

 
At 3:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine detective work, Josh. As he know, having a pair of calipers in the pocket is essential, for many reasons.

 
At 5:42 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

ing: Yeap no room fer nuthin'. I spent a week on a fishing trip with a Buddy on his 28 Pursuit I think it was fishing boat, we crossed from Florida to the Bahamas then fished and snorkeled and sipped beer ate fresh lobster etc.He sleeped in the bed under the back deck I slept in the bow, Saltwater bathing with Ice melt for rinse, it was warm and we had the great warm outdoors and there was still room for nuthin'.

Winters:Many a court case is lost because a detective neglects the almighty caliper...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home