Friday, July 21, 2006

Rohypnol


Date rape drug, take the drug forget your crime, pass the polygraph. The perfect crime...I tried this half a dozen times but I cannot remember if it worked or not, I do know I was robbed half a dozen times and it sure hurt to go number two afterwards.
I remember talking to an old drunk named Roy years ago and he told me about the time he blacked out at the corner of Washington and Belmont outside the Blue Mule Tavern. (Real name, I swear to beer) He told me the next thing he remembered was regaining wits in Tijuana Mexico where he landed a job riding around in a plumber’s truck. He said it was the best job he ever had. I believed him and still do. Good ole Roy.

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM , Blogger matty said...

Commander Josh! It has been far too long! ...I take Rohypnol twice daily.

...keeps me centered. You know? Gives me balance and strength to face the day and is really quite relaxing.

Or, wait am I thinking of pot?

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Matt: Or both? Good to hear from ya! Twice a day, dang. I hear its best served with a big swig of the shine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home