Saturday, December 03, 2005

Do as I say Not as I Do


Yuengling . For almost two centuries, tiny, family-owned Yuengling survived by refusing to grow.
So how'd it get to be America's fifth-largest brewery? http://www.yuengling.com/
Hell I don't know all the answers. All I know is while in North Carolina I visited a dry county, we took the bikes over the mountain and had a great ride. We were on pavement, gravel and path and then before you knew it we were at a gas station and found Yuengling at $6.99 a six pack, cheaper than in the big city. We both cramed a six pack into our day packs and headed for home. After about 30 minutes of riding we trailed it down to a look out and had a warm one. Packed it out and headed home and then brewed 5 gallons of home brew. Not bad for a day . Truth be told I would not ride a bike with more than beer in me, I have a high tollerance but , damn that pavement hurts! Peace Trails JW

8 Comments:

At 2:34 PM , Blogger Phats said...

I believe there is a rascal flatts song called dry county. thanks for stopping by the blog. Interesting blog you got here

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger LBseahag said...

yer funny...

 
At 5:28 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

phats and lbseahag...Thank you

 
At 6:34 PM , Blogger Phats said...

Your welcome.

You like living in Indianapolis?

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger Calzone said...

I think you are funny too, in a very peculiar way, and by peculiar I mean you seem fucked.

 
At 5:17 PM , Blogger Phats said...

haha nice cal.
I just realized I had a spelling error I am not a moron, well maybe I am, just had a long day.

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Phats: You so money!
Calzone: Thanks I am moved to tears, uhmm no I just had a movement.
Anonymous: God loves you so much!

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Your darn tooten! I got a yen for a Yeung!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home