Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Sea Shes Rough


The tiller (Steering stick) on my sailboat is rotten and cracked, imminent danger is at hand. So I recognized this problem and recalling the quote of a great dead adventurer "there are no adventures just mistakes" I am determined to prevent this mistake. I priced a new tiller on a whim from West Marine near $300.00 large! I have access to plenty of hardwood and sawing thingys. My plan is to reproduce this tiller over the winter with the help of my state of the art measuring instrument. Best laid plans..

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rough, so is this blog!

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Yes I agree not for the meek.Thankyou for the attention.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home