Sunday, August 21, 2005

Syvia II






I just visited my folks in Moorehead City/Beaufort North Carolina. I had just read "When The Water Smokes" by Bob Simpson a local writer. I enjoyed the book based on Bob and his wife Susan's life on Peltier creek, their resurrection of the Sylvia II and their trips on the classic Carolina work boat. I was very pleased to find out that my folks boat was docked on Peltier creek and took this photo of the Sylvia II on our way out onto Bogue Sound to hunt sharks with our bare hands. Our trip of eminent peril
would be titled "When the water boils".
JW

4 Comments:

At 11:30 AM , Blogger Willy Jo said...

oh lard please saveth this quars sole from the pits of firey damation and such. let this qaur see the lite that is your beecon of shiny goodness and may he wallow in your golden showers.

oot

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

I aint a quar!

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger Willy Jo said...

you sure? you look kinda quar.

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Like I told willy jo i aint quar. Hell I like chicks more than guns, and where I come from thats weird. You know what else id take a girl over a truck any day of the week!!!!! Unless its a Ford...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home