Monday, August 15, 2005

Birth of an entepremanure


As you well know I admire the self motivated, the go getter, the person willing to take risks to get ahead. On a recent trip to the Czech Republic I was visiting a really, really old church and like a gift from the almighty himself, I was to witness a perfect example of an entrepreneur.To see this guy dipping into this pond to retrieve change cast in by believers or respecter's, then retreat into the shade and wait for more booty to collect and then breaks over, back to work! I was touched and moved...I moved back down from the churc/Castle on the hill to a great little pub and after a few Pilsner Urquells, I realized I could never work this hard, I am just to dang lazy also I can not take the heat like I used to and to wear a black leather jacket on a 85 degree day would make me swoon. JW

1 Comments:

At 2:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

as a witness--and victim--of this gypsie kerr, i relish the thought of their global imortality of being.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home