Monday, November 14, 2005

A plug for a worthwhile cause


















I took a short trip with this company a couple of years ago and now am sending an invite to all who stumble onto this. Take the trip, top of the line riding,guiding and company.I will not be on this trip because I have to work! Someone go for me and bring me gifts. Thanks JW



Does shredding through Baja, delicious tacos, and maybe a cervesa or two sound like a good way to ring in your New Year???
....If so, we have the ride for you!
Trail Boss Tours Presents
"10th Annual Rip to the Tip"
Cabo Adventure
December 27th - January 4th, 2006.
It is guaranteed to be a great time, 9 years in the making!
Please contact us if you are interested in more information.
Happy Trails,
Nancy and Chris Steward
Trail Boss Tours
1-888-228-6878
760-598-2930

5 Comments:

At 6:34 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Thanks it was , I've applied for full time.

 
At 6:02 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

They still are fun, aside from the I have to pay for them now part.

 
At 6:58 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

Thats why the good lord gave me hands, and no shame.

 
At 7:30 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

nuf said ...thank you for your support.

 
At 6:19 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Nope I did not delete you but I am flattered that you would even be concerned if I would delete you...Thanks for the post and concern, your fine. JW

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home