Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sleeping behind the wheel and other tall tales




I have been absent from blogger for awhile now.I spent about a year editing the blog, loosing interest because of a serial nuisance who felt compelled to comment negatively and with gusto about any post or comment.I copied and pasted long posts to bore the poor fool...I then realized I could have been copying and pasting my own posts, and so it goes. The lunatic is on the grass. I move on, shaking off the dust,throwing dog treats to the rabid few, and always with comment moderator to keep me company. Peace Trails JW

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM , Blogger Mone said...

I have been away for a while also and I wished I was only drinking beer :) Nice to hear from you again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home