Saturday, September 06, 2008

Somewhere in the Pacific



Since I am celebrating my birthday. September. The entire month of September(tradition) I would like to be somewhere on the Pacific kinda like the picture, but the women I would prefer to look a little more feminine. So my goal is to hit the ocean before the end of my birthday. How? I do not know but I do know I need big blue to bring me some solace that I am another year older and yet still growing better looking everyday...I looked at the photo again and those are not women, those are my buddies Dr. Pepper and D Baker, both of them hung over one near death but he survived.The sea she is rough but she is calling, send money. JW

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:41 PM , Blogger The Fool said...

Here's to the ocean, a boat to sail her, and good looking company!

*clink*

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

Yes a day dream but sometimes if I get off me arse I can make at least part of them become true.

 
At 11:34 PM , Blogger Cléa said...

Cheers to you, every day of September! I'm raising my Martini glass to you, and the ocean.

 
At 4:25 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

clea: If all goes well I'm thinking of extending my birthday into October. So thanks and if I may quote the fool *clink*

 
At 5:19 AM , Blogger Sophmom said...

Oh, how I would like to come along.

Dotcalm

 
At 7:42 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

sophmom: Welcome aboard!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home