Sunday, September 21, 2008

Little Feat Apolitcal Blues With Mick Taylor




Little Feat
at Rainbow Theatre London 1977 with Mick Taylor guesting.

The Lyrics and my sentiments.

Well my telephone was ringing
And they told me it was Chairman Mao
Well my telephone was ringing
And they told me it was Chairman Mao
You can tell him anything
'Cause I just don't wanna talk to him now

I've got the apolitical blues
And that's the meanest blues of all
Apolitical blues
And that's the meanest blues of all
I don't care if it's John WayneI just don't wanna talk to him now

Or you can try this song.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 3:18 AM , Blogger The Fool said...

Words of the time. How apropos.

 
At 5:10 AM , Blogger Toby said...

There's an almost identical pic floating around, but in it there is a hooker getting nailed... by the police.

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger Cléa said...

I can relate to the 'don't wanna' but for different kinds of blues.

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

fool:Yes and thank you.

toby: I took the photo last fall on the NC coast, how did I miss the decisive moment?

clea: I hear ya.

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger Toby said...

Do you watch cops?

 
At 6:29 AM , Blogger josh williams said...

toby: Does Reno 911 count?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home