Sunday, September 18, 2005

This is Spinal Rap

Review first published 9/18/2005 I dig deep into the archives because I find it interesting to see how I saw things yesterday and how maybe a day later I look at things in a differant light. Whats your favorite movie? I hate this question because most of the ones I think are my favorites are dated and really dont stand up to the ole time test. To the review....



5 out of 5 stars This Movie will put your mind in a half nelson of hilarity, September 19, 2005


Reviewer: Jonathan W. Williams (usa) - See all my reviews


You have to see this movie , it really is like rock bands and the things they say and do , heart wrenching at times and heart warming at others. It reminds me of when I was a Freshman in High School and I signed on for the wrestling team. A few problems here, first of all the weight class's started at 98# I weighed 88# when the moon was not full.
Wrestling requires physical fitness that can not be faked. I was completely confused about the whole game. First of all I was a runt who spent his time goofing off, riding my mini bike, and shooting some hoops. I signed up for this God Awful sport/game/torture and the next thing I know I am running six miles with short little legs that would have equated (if my calculations are correct) to 35 miles.
I managed to compete in a number of meets and remember thinking during the various match's. How did he move that fast? Why do I feel all crunched up? How come he wont let go of me? What did I do to deserve this? I ended up with a perfect record, no wins all loss's... I retired after the first year and to this day am proud of my efforts.
If you dont buy this DVD then I challenge you to a wrestling match! I tell you boxers, martial artists whatever... if you let a wrestler get a hold of you its over, since most fights end up on the ground the wrestler has the advantage. So buy the DVD or suffer my skilled wrath.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

You are a gifted writer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home