Thursday, June 02, 2005

Gimmie Structure

Being a pro-reviewer I am unused to the lack of structure that a book, music or unknown review provides. I fear I could begin to ramble and that thought makes me uneasy, I am a serious man and the main purpose of my blog is to promote my reviews so I can put food on the table for my family and our many small weird pets. I have a beagle dog that walks on her front legs because her hip is broken, she likes hamburger and rice. My Alligator Alvin died recently and is awaiting a proper burial. All this requires money and reviewing is my only means of support so please send money to my pay pal account at wyatt511@yahoo.com Did I tell you about the monkey I wanted to buy, well I wanted to buy a monkey but my parents wont let me so I had to settle for sea monkees but they are hungry and again all this takes money. So send this to everyone you know so I can maybe prosper and all my pets don't die, the list goes on and on.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM , Blogger josh williams said...

I had one sea monkee and it cost me a fortune in vet bills.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home